What can be better than enjoying the mountains in a company of trusted friends or family? You can reserve any of our trips exclusively for your private group – be it members of your trekking club, outdoorsy guests of a wedding anniversary, birthday or retirement events, or simply your favourite travel companions. What’s more, depending on your party size, you are likely to qualify for a group discount off the regular tour price or even for a free spot for you as the group leader!
With a private departure you can take full advantage of our flexibility and personalize your trip in any of the following ways:
– Pick the dates that work for you.
– Add extra days to enjoy the destination at your own pace.
– Make tweaks to the itinerary: explore side valleys, scale rarely visited peaks, take a detour or treat yourself with extra sightseeing.
– Meet your budget constraints by downgrading accommodation or opting for public transportation where possible.
– Bring together your friends for a special occasion be it a wedding anniversary, birthday present, retirement, photography tour or a girls-only trip.
The minimum number of participants on a private trip depends on the itinerary but typically it starts at 4 and can be 6 for some destinations.
Want to venture further? With many years of expedition planning expertise and a network of local contacts, we can organize and guide a tailor-made expedition from scratch, as long as the destination you have in mind is located in Russia or ex-USSR countries.
To discuss your bespoke adventure and get a free no-obligation price quote, do not hesitate to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with us using the form below. Please include the destination you are interested in, approximate dates, the number of participants and any special requests.
Your party is proficient enough to trek, climb or ski in the wild without a guide but you just feel daunted by the language barriers, lack of route descriptions and obscure government regulations? We can take care of all the planning and challenging logistics so that you can focus on your travel experience and not the annoying hurdles!
We can help your team with the following:
– Route planning and expert advice on your chosen destination.
– Arrangement of local transportation, including minibuses, jeeps, ATVs and snowmobiles.
– Reserving lodges that cannot be booked online.
– Access to climbing route descriptions and trip reports in Russian, in particular checking whether your planned first ascent was not climbed by some Soviet alpinists decades ago.
– Arranging visa invitation letters, border permits, national park permits and other paperwork.
– Procurement of fuel and food rations for your expedition and arranging food stashes throughout your route.